Caring for the well-being of children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- To recognize, affirm and nurture the innate truth-telling and wisdom of children.
- To promote a deeper understanding of Filipino family dynamics and the family systems approach.
- To provide healing for special groups through different forms of psychotherapy especially play therapy, expressive arts therapy, trauma therapy, etc.
- To provide in-depth training for psychologists and other professionals in relate fields in the following areas: play therapy, expressive arts therapy, family therapy, grief therapy, psychological assessment, parenting, dealing with family violence, child abuse, OFW families, women and wellness, and burnout prevention.
- To conduct in-depth needs assessment and research on the situation of children and families.